Sunday, November 28, 2010

Yoo-Hoooooo (or Days 13-20)

Hello there. I'm back. After an impromptu week-long break from blogging (and reading blogs... I've spent all afternoon catching up), I'm here to say that I'm still alive.

Would you believe me if I told you I spent the past week dressing in the 30 for 30 clothes?Well, you kinda have to since most of the outfits never got photographed...

Thanksgiving was awesome! J and I ate and spent time with our families. My favorite things!

Here are the outfits that made it onto the camera (and by camera, I mean phone...)
Outfit # 13. 11/21.


Outfit # 18. 11/26.


Outfit #20. 11/28. Cowboy Boots!


We had a freak warm spell over Thanksgiving break... none of the outfits were particularly inspired. But whatevs.

I have nothing to say today, so it's back to watching mindless television for the rest of the evening... That's how I celebrate breaks from school...

1 comment: