Saturday, July 17, 2010

Blogs I Like

I don't really have much to say today. Work has been pretty hectic over the last few weeks, but it should calm down next week. I haven't done anything new and exciting concerning weight loss.
Actually, a lot of my time has been spent focusing on my 101 list.
Rather than complain or talk about uninteresting things, I thought I'd take a moment to make a list of blogs I'm enjoying lately.

In no particular order, of course:
academichic - 3 ladies blending fashion and academia. it's so nice to see that the two can go together!

casey's elegant musings - lots of wonderful vintage photos and sewing tips. plus she's so darn cute.

fabfindsunder50 - a wonderful fashion blog. everything is under $50! (bonus: she is consistent with her updates)

heather drive - heather's marital journey. she also did road to the aisle, which is where I first discovered her. she's crafty, funny, and genuine.

homemade by holman - just found this one a few weeks ago. everything looks so DELICIOUS!

vixen vintage - a modern girl with a love for vintage. she's adorable. everything she finds is adorable. she makes me want to wear vintage clothes.

revisionist historian - a friend from school's blog. chock full of honesty and emotion. plus, she has an interesting writing style.

the burgess blog - my sister-in-law's blog about her family's journey to the mission field. They've just been accepted to Wycliffe and have been assigned to work in Cameroon, Africa through/with JAARS.

who ate my blog - stephen is a weight loss inspiration. that's all there is to say.

lindsay a.p. - this is a recent discovery as well. she's crafty and a good cook, and I pretty much want to be able to do what she does.

thejenwestquest - my cousin's weight loss blog. she is also an inspiration. in fact, this blog influenced me to start my own blog and lose weight. she's pretty much amazing.

snapshot fashion - quick fashion tidbits. i particularly love their 'look of the day' posts. it's fun to dream about being fashionable; cuz let's face it, i'm not.

medium bashful piggy - found this through the jenwestquest. this lady is doing the carb lover's diet. i was instantly drawn to her writing style and sense of humor. even if you're not trying to lose weight this is such a good read.

clothed much - a fashionista who also dresses modestly. it's so refreshing.

jordan & hannah self - my brother-in-law and his family leave for Guatemala this year to do mission work with MKs (Josh and his brother and sister are all MKs). this is the story of their journey.

2 comments:

  1. Good list! You need to share these blog posts on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these!!! Adding to my own list!

    ReplyDelete