Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday (and Day 9)

Today is weigh in Wenesday:

247 lbs.
Finally! I've broken past the -20 lb mark.
My body seems to lose weight inconsistently. I'll lose 3 lbs in a week and then spend the next 2-3 weeks losing nothing. Weird. But, as long as something comes off eventually I'm happy.



The Carblovers Facebook Page had a reminder for this Weigh-in Wednesday. Remember to take measurements. They are also a sign of progress.
I always forget about measurements. But, seeing those numbers should reinforce good habits. So, I'll take measurements everytime I lose 25 lbs. Don't want to get bored with measurements that barely change every week, but also want to keep it consistent.

Today is also Day 9:

black headband, green shirt, khaki skirt, black tights, cowboy boots
This is me keeping my promise and wearing my cowboy boots. I feel a little less self-conscious about them today (maybe because they blend with the tights). Last summer, this skirt was too small. It's a little snug now, but I can button it up. Hooray! While getting dressed this morning I thought this looked good, but now I'm thinking this outfit is a little boring and could use some accessories.
What accessories would you pair with this?

7 comments:

  1. I make big flower pins. Let me know what colors you want and I'll make you some for free! I can give them to Olivia. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah (I assume it's you and not Jordan)!

    Courtney, that would be awesome! I love gray, purple, and dark red. Thanks so much. Can't wait to wear your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I'd have put some small earrings and a long necklace maybe a statement necklace? Those flowers would look awesome with it though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and good luck!

    I love your preppy cardi.

    http://greetingsfromseattlewa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for the 20 pound mark!!!!!! So FABULOUS, just like you! Lovin' the new clothes, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You look great and I love the boots!
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete