Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 1



Day 1 outfit. Green shirt and jean skirt. Alabama is still warm enough to go without tights. It's so nice outside.

Not gonna lie, all of my 30 for 30 clothes are sitting in my laundry basket on the floor. I'm a beginner.

Be prepared to see this shirt/ similar outfits a lot over the next 30 days. These are some of my favorite items. Also, I have to get dressed in the dark in the early morning while Josh is still sleeping, so I went for what was laying right on top of the pile.

Please excuse the cell phone photo. My photographer and I weren't seeing eye to eye. (tranlsation: I'm super hormonal... and left. In hindsight, it probably wasn't the best way to start off the 30 for 30 challenge)

Also, I've decided to move the weigh-in to Wednesdays. This looks like the best time to do that blog-wise.

1 comment:

  1. So jealous you can go sans tights! I'm pretty sure all my skirt/dress looks will include tights! I'm just now putting together my first look :D

    ReplyDelete