Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Confessions (or Day 5)

Confession: I am a planner. A list-maker. A worrier. It's just what I do. So, it shouldn't surprise you that I already have a list of 30 different outfits comprised of these 30 pieces.

Confession 2: I suck at sticking to my plans. This outfit was not on my list for today. Originally, there was going to be a sweater dress, tights, and boots... you know things that people would normally wear in November. But, since we're having crazy warm weather (hello highs in the upper 70's) right now, I opted for some layers that can accomodate the changing weather through the day. Also, the skinny jeans are back for round 4. I just couldn't make myself shave my legs this morning.

Confession 3: This might be my favorite outfit ever. I love the jewel tones. And not having to worry about accessorizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment