Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stagnant (or Day 8)


Skinny jeans, gray cami, argyle cardigan, black flats
Originally, the cardigan was buttoned up. I felt very 50's schoolgirl. But you know... with jeans and tattoos. It was pretty cool.
Also, apparently I need to check my makeup before I take these pictures... I look a little dead in this picture.

On a not clothes related note, lately I just feel like I'm going through the motions. Like we're working our butts off to get out of debt, lose weight, and graduate (well, I'm trying to graduate). And it's just not happening...
(although, I did turn in my senior seminar paper today! Woo Hoo!)

I just need a change of pace. Something to get me out of my funk. Good thing Thanksgiving is coming up. I'll get some time to recharge.

Do you ever feel like that? Like you're just treading water and not making any headway on the things you'd most like to accomplish? How do you deal with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment