Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I have nothing witty to say...

okokok. I know. I suck at blogging.

So, the most important part of this update:
11/1 weight: 250.
I'VE LOST 20 POUNDS!!!!!

And I have so many new things to mark off my 101 list.

Went to Chickamauga last weekend for my class. I loved it and didn't want to come home to the real world. And I really want to go back now. I love the party bus! Thanks guys (if you're reading this) for making a good trip even better!

Also, had my last session with my undergraduate advisor. It's so sad because she is pretty amazing. Gonna miss her. But, she suggested I look into doing an undergraduate research project next semester... Not sure how I feel about that. The deadline to apply is in 10 days, so I gotta decide soon.

p.s. I am kind of obsessed with this song and video.
pps. I can do the Patty Cake Polka now. Be jealous.

3 comments:

  1. You should so do Undergraduate Research next semester! I'm doing it, too. She must be on a UR kick because she convinced me to do it as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. patty cake polka! (and the party bus rocks!)

    ReplyDelete