Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Jigsaw Puzzle (or Day 2)




Left to my own devices, you get a disassembled version of me. Maybe it's for the best since this outfit was probably a little on the boring side (although, I loved it).
I wore my skinny jeans, black turtleneck and black flats. I love this combination. I loved this outfit. It's so simple and elegant, to me. It's such a blank (and classy!) slate for anything to be put on top of it. Since I am new to the world of accessorizing, I have very few necklaces, but I chose this one to add a little more visual interest. Also, I love makeup. Love it. And there's nothing like a bold red lip to get you through a rough Tuesday (every Tuesday is rough for me, for what it's worth).
How do you deal with simple/boring outfits? Do you layer on the accessories? or do you let the simplicity shine?

No comments:

Post a Comment