Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Food Hangover (and Day 3)


Last night I went to a friend's house to bake banana bread and cookies and brownies (oh my!) for a bake sale at school today.

I taste tested way too much. So, my weigh-in Wednesday results were not as good as I wanted.
11/10: 250lbs. I lost nothing. Trying to remind myself that there is a small victory in here that I didn't gain any weight this week.

Uggh. I have a food hangover. I feel bloated and sluggish... And kinda disappointed in myself.


And now onto clothes:

Skinny jeans, purple cami, polka dot cardigan, bronze flats.

I love this combination of items. Usually, though, I wear a darker cami under this particular cardigan. So, here's to taking chances on clothing choices...

It's only day 3, and I'm already starting to feel nervous about this 30 for 30 challenge. Gonna have to start getting creative!

Have you noticed that you're already stepping out of your comfort zone this early on in the 30 for 30 challenge?

6 comments:

  1. You look GREAT!! =) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the adding of fashion to your blog! I get so excited to check your blog every day to see what you are wearing! I think I might try this out starting next week, it seems like a fun challenge! Go Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you notice you are almost up to 2000 page views?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I already feel out of my comfort zone... but mostly because of taking pictures of myself outside. I feel silly! We'll see how I feel about the clothes at about Day 25! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cardigan! I haven't quite yet stepped out of my comfort zone but I soon will!

    ReplyDelete