Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater (or Day 9 & 10)

2 outifts in one day counts, right? It does in my book. So without further ado... Outfits 9 and 10:Skinnies, Turtleneck, Pola Dot Cardi, Black Flats
Worn for running errands on a semi-off day (thanks Brett for working for me today!).


turtleneck, jean skirt, purple tights, black boots
worn for our Christmas card pictures
Did you see that? A Haircut! It feels so good to actually have "style" for the first time in a long time.


In other news, Josh and I got our Christmas card pictures taken today (one of the perks of being married to a photographer). The cards are going to be pretty cute if I say so myself. Here are a few that didn't quite make the cut, but are too good to keep hidden away forever. A million thanks go out to Terry Bruno at Fotowerks. You are such a wonderful friend. We truly appreciate you putting aside time to do this for us!

(isn't he a hottie?)


1 comment:

  1. Hi, fellow remixer here. I love the photo with your leg slung over the arm of the chair! Best of luck with the remaining days of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete