Saturday, October 23, 2010

catch up

This is a bad trend. You know, where I don't blog for a long time... that's the bad trend.

but in my defense. I've been kinda busy...

So, after two weeks of not losing any weight (but not gaining any either) I finally kicked my butt into gear and have gotten back on track with the tracking what I eat on myplate at livestrong.com. I'm feeling pretty confident about Monday.

Other major goings on lately:
-Went to ASFA to see the Theatre Dept's show. It was fan-freaking-tastic.
-Applied to grad school (have i mentioned that already?) and am not so patiently awaiting news.
-J and I are on a house building tangent. We spend a lot of time thinking/planning/discussing our future house. I think this is happening because we are getting antsy in our current situation, and it seems like everything will start happening when I finally graduate college/grad school.
-I am thisclose to finishing my Senior Seminar paper. Can't wait til it's finished.
-Next weekend I'm going to Chickamauga. SO EXCITED!

And some weird things I've noticed while I've been losing weight:
-I love Amy's frozen foods. Some of the meals make me nauseous though. not very fun. Is it the meals? Am I getting sick? What's up with this?
-Although I'm losing weight, my boobs are the same size. Score! There was some nervousness (from me and J) about the boobs shrinking. So far, it hasn't happened... Don't know how long this lucky streak will last. Hopefully forever.
-My calves are still big too. And it's kinda upsetting because um hello it's boot season. And mine aren't fitting into any boots these days (not even the "wide-calf" boots I bought)
-Also, my clothes are fitting weird. It's cool though. Cuz I'm pretty excited about buying more when I outshrink these.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to fit into awesome boots in no time!

    That is weird about the Amy's food... however, one of her meals does that to me. I think it is the Country Cheddar Bowl, but it's because I ate it once when I had a stomach bug. Now I can't even look at the box! Ewwww

    ReplyDelete