Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Not Weight Loss Related

Taking a break from diet/weight loss posts (except to say my jeans are feeling a little loose, but I haven't weighed myself since that one post a few weeks ago...)

Two months from today I will start my fall semester. My senior year of college. And I am so excited! But also a little worried. I will be taking my Senior Seminar in History class this fall. I already know the major assignment is to write a 20 page paper on a subject of my choice. And I planned to do that this summer. But now I'm at the halfway mark of summer, and I still haven't done a single thing. (Full disclosure: we can elaborate on a previously written paper, which I have chosen to do... so technically I already have about 10 pages written.) So, Nazi propaganda films (the subject of my previously written paper) have been on my mind the last few days. And maybe instead of blogging about how I'm running out of time I should get off the internet and start researching and writing.

Annnd, (okay now I'm just complaining) I am in a show this summer. Which I am so happy to be doing. But I'm supposed to be off book by like next week, and I'm not even close. Nowhere near close to being prepared. Blah. I'd forgotten how much work goes into theatre. I love it, but I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. Maybe this was not the best summer to do every.single.thing. I want to do. (you know, work 2 jobs, write my senior seminar paper, be in a play, lose weight, get debt under control, go on a vacation with the in-laws) whine. whine. whine.

Okay. Feeling better now that that's off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment