Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's All Coming Together

I had Tuesday and Wednesday off. It's been a nice break. On the fitness front I got to spend some time in the SAC over the last 2 days. Tuesday I biked 5 miles (30 minutes) and did a half a mile on the elliptical (it was cut short by my husband's enthusiasm to show me his favorite machines in the SAC) and Wednesday I did the morning water exercise class I signed up for with my stepmother. Today I decided to work out to the Hip Hop Abs (Hips, Buns, and Thighs) DVD that my friend, Brandy gave me. Let me tell you it kicked my hips buns and thighs. But I enjoyed it and the Shaun T (the man who hosts it) is funny. He kept me entertained during my workout.

I had planned to post the dirty truth: all my stats... my weight, my measurements. Everything. But I am just so excited about other things.

Last night my husband informed me that he will be a full time photographer. His dream is coming true! And I couldn't be happier for him. He really deserves this. Over the last few months he's been splitting his time working part time at Best Buy and part time at a wonderful photography studio in our town, Fotowerks. Earlier this week he told me his boss at the photography studio wanted to discuss future plans for working full time at the photography studio. Well, everything has been worked out and we are in the process of slowly working him into full time at the studio and cutting his time at Best Buy. He's very happy and I am ecstatic. It seems like he's finally catching a break. His dream is finally coming true.

3 comments:

  1. SO PUMPED!!! Can't wait to see you change before our eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o my gosh!!! i didn't know about josh's job! you have no idea how happy i am and i agree with you... he totally deserves this and has been waiting for a long time! praise the Lord!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jen! I can't even explain how much you have inspired me.

    Jenise, I'm so happy for him. I can't wait to see y'all. It feels like it's been forever.

    ReplyDelete