Thursday, June 17, 2010

Alabama Summers

I. Hate. Them.

I hate the heat. Fat people sweat. And sweaty me is just not a pretty sight. Summers in Alabama make me want to curl up next to a fan in an air conditioned room with a snack.

Also, I am kind of a terrible blogger. I can't seem to make myself blog on my off days. Lately I've shied away from computers altogether on my off days. Except for the occassional facebook check.

I am not a very good dieter either. I have made poor decisions all week. Guess I'll just have to face the consequences. (But, I did buy a water bottle and have been doing pretty well with that, so I haven't totally sucked...)

I'm very boring today (all week, really). It's been kinda busy with the 2 jobs and a show thing. They're taking over my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment