Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Helllloooo

I am the worst.blogger.ever. I haven't even really gotten on a computer for fun in a while.

I guess I have a lot to catch up on...

1. Last week was iffy concerning my goals. Some days I did really well, other days, I barely drank water at all. so...
2. This week, I was going to set another small goal for myself, but I don't feel like I've conquered the water goal yet, and since this week is already half over, I think sticking with the water thing is probably for the best. I have been doing much better with it this week.
3. My family is at the beach so the hubs and I are house & dog sitting. This has thrown my diet and schedule off a bit. I feel like I'm on vacation too.
4. My one year anniversay with the hubs is Sunday! I'm pretty excited. It doesn't seem like it's been a whole year.
5. Rock Band Party tonight. I am pumped. But I am already seeing bad eating and drinking for the night. There's just no denying it.

2 comments:

  1. I stalk your blog. :)

    Yay water!!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't seem like a year. hell in exactly a month Shiana will be three =( in 2 years she will be starting kindergarten =( it goes way to fast.

    ReplyDelete