Monday, September 6, 2010

Week 1: Weigh In & Overview

So, let's talk about the first week of the Carb Lovers Diet.

I'll keep it kind of short since the last post is mostly about the first week...
To begin, I wasn't a big fan. But it's not Carb Lovers' fault. I would've hated anything that made me exercise any kind of self control. The food was ok. It was hard to give up sodas and sugar and sandwiches and dessert. But I think the hardest part was the portion sizes. I just was not used to eating so little. But, I got used to small portions, and I only sort of miss sodas now. And, I can have dessert now! Actually, now that it's time to start the 21 Day Immersion Plan I don't think I'll be able to eat all the food I'm supposed to eat each day.

But, sticking with it has definitely paid off!

On August 30 (day 1) I weighed 270.

September 6th: 263 lbs.

I LOST 7 FRICKIN' POUNDS!!!

2 comments: