Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Losing Weight and Making Big Decisions

Ok. First is Monday's weigh-in result, because I cannot seem to post these on Mondays.
10/4: 254lbs.
-3lbs last week... not gonna lie, I was a little surprised. I didn't think I did well enough to warrant a 3lb drop, but I'll take it.


I also realized that I haven't discussed the new goal for my weight: 165lbs. Went to the doctor over the summer and saw my chart. I weighed 163lbs in the beginning of 2006, back when I felt healthiest. That's the only reasoning I have. Of course, this isn't set in stone. If 170 or even 175 feels right, I'll stay there. No pressure.





Also, I don't want to make any announcements until this is certain, but there have been some major decisions made this week that will have major effects on my life (and, you know, Josh's life will be affected too). Let's just say I will be incredibly busy trying to get accepted to UM's Alternative Fifth Year program over the course of the next 5 weeks. I'm a big, tightly wound ball of stress and nerves and anxiety. And I'm nervous how this will impact my weight loss journey.





On a lighter note, I made a 107 on my first Historical Geology Exam. Yay! The group study sessions made a huge impact. Special Shout Out to my study buddies Jamie and Steve!



3 comments: