Monday, August 16, 2010

One Week


One Week from today I will be on my way to the beach. Ready to indulge in a little relaxation. And since I have very few interesting things to say these days, I'm going to include visuals to help guide you along my plans:


Hanging out at the beach (obviously)


Staying in an adorable beach house (this one isn't ours)





Delicious, fruity, girly drinks




Sleeping (I plan to do an unnecessarily large amount of sleeping...)


Not Getting a Sunburn


Summer (beach) Reading.




Shopping



Hanging out with my two precious nephews.



And my adorable niece

(and try to fight the baby fever I get when I spend time with all of them)



Mindless T.V. Watching




Family Games



Did I mention shopping?




And of course, spending lots of time with Josh's family (while we still can. boo.).

5 comments:

  1. Fun! Solomon told me he was "so excited" about the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous (especially of the sleeping and the reading). Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous too. I haven't seen the beach in 15 months :( More jealous of the sleep though. Have fun and don't come out a lobster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your visual story. Now when we get back, you'll have to post all the pics of what we "actually" did! ;-)

    ReplyDelete