Monday, July 5, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up and Weekly Goals

Apologies if this post is short. I just typed a long post talking about the Fourth of July weekend and last week... and somehow managed to delete the entire thing. Arrgh. so, without further ado...

Weekend Wrap Up:
Josh's parents spent the weekend with us. Lots of fun was had. Saturday was spent shopping with my mother-in-law and stepmother while the boys went to the driving range. Sunday, the rest of Josh's family joined us and we spent the Fourth at the American Village (which was wonderful, except for the horse incident).
While at the American Village I decided to donate blood which I later realized was something on my 101 list. Huzzah!

Weekly Goals:
This week I will monitor my portion sizes.
I noticed last week (I did really well, btw!) that I was eating extra at dinner. I remember telling myself that I was eating extra in order to avoid getting hungry later and giving in and having a midnight feast. And maybe it worked. I don't really know. All I know is that I only messed up once (hey, 1/7 ain't bad!)... but I also know that eating healthy doesn't really mean much if I'm over eating. So this week, I'm going to watch my portion sizes.

Overall, last week and weekend were great, but as always could stand some improvement... improvement which I am attempting to accomplish each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment