Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Resolutions

I love to make New Years' Resolutions almost as much as I love not keeping them.
So to keep myself accountable... Here are my resolutions for 2011.

1. Spiritual Health - read the Bible more, focus on my journey with God
2. Physical Health - continue Carb Lovers to reach my goal range (165-185 lbs)
3. Financial Health - pay off at least 2 debts this year (maybe 3)oh yeah and GET A JOB when I graduate in May.

There are some other goals I have, but these are the main ones. These are resolutions, the other things (like move, get a job, cross off some items from the 101 list, spend more time with family etc) are more like goals. Which somehow seem different to me.

I'd like to have a monthly update on the progress of these resolutions.


What are your 2011 resolutions if you make them? How do you old yourself accountable?

2 comments:

  1. I don't normally do resolutions, but this year I'm deciding to eat healthier(I actually like health food when I make myself eat it) and get better sleep so I can wake up before the kids and get myself ready before they get up. I'm not starting til we get to Antigua since my schedule will be crazy until then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your resolutions! I would also like to maintain my health in 2011. So important!

    ReplyDelete