Monday, January 17, 2011

Lists

Sometimes lists are just easier:

1. In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. (Albert Camus) Laura wrote about her inspirations today. The quote stuck out to me. It's just what I needed to see/hear/read.

2. Our church is starting a New Testament Challenge next Sunday. This is pretty exciting. I've never really read the Bible. To be honest, I don't know how to go about it. This is perfect timing. The whole church is focusing on this challenge. I think this will really help e grow in my faith. And we joined a small group! We have a hard time being social, but we are making ourselves go out and fellowship and (hopefully) make some more friends.

3. This semester looks like it's going to be awesome. Except for my stupid chemistry class I have a bunch of filler classes to take, so I opted to do just that. I'm going to learn to sew, brush up on my French, research American 20th Century Diplomacy, and (possibly the best one) intern in the University's Archives!

4. J's brother and his family left last Friday. They moved to Guatemala to be missionaries. We are so happy for them to be able to do what they've been preparing for so long to do, but we are already missing them. Four years is a long time! Check out their blog if you want to learn more about their ministry.

5. Golden Globes. Beautiful people + Ricky Gervais. Nuff said. Eva Longoria, sofia Vergara, and Mila Kunis looked awesome! I loved Emma Stone too, but what happened to her hair? I don't love it blonde.




source

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Annie! Thanks for following! :] I hope you guys love your small group...I'm a big fan of them. :]

    ReplyDelete