Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Review

In the spirit of New Years' I want to take moment to reflect on the 2010. It was full of trials, but it also contained a lot of wonderful things.

January: J lost his job January 1, 2010. It was very scary since we weren't at all financially secure...

February: J began working at Fotowerks for a few hours each week. I got a second job (and a place to live after our lease ends in April).

March: J (finally) started working at Best Buy. They sure did take their time putting him to work.

April: We moved! I had to quit my first job to maintain some kind of balance in my life.

May: Some of my BFFs graduated.

June: J and I celebrated our first anniversary! Our niece was born.

July: I got the opportunity to be a part of South City Theater's "All I Really Need to Know I learned in Kindergarten" which was a wonderful experience.

August: Beach vacation with J's family! J & I begin the Carb Lovers Diet 8/30.

September: We paid off one credit card! It's hard to believe that less than one year after J lost his job we were paying off debt! It just goes to show how much God provides.

October: J had his birthday week. I spent the weekend in Chickamauga/Chattanooga with my class.

November: We celebrated Thanksgiving with our families. I got my acceptance letter to graduate school.

December: I finished the semester with a 4.0. J and I are enjoying spending time with our families while we can.

1 comment:

  1. What a year! It sounds like you had a few hard things happen, but you had some fantastic things, too!
    Yay for paying off debt and getting a 4.0!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete