Monday, February 28, 2011

"In the face of all this chaos"

I know I suck at blogging. In an effort to suck less I'm updating.

But I always feel that I have nothing to say.

So... for now an update is about all you really get:
1. Graduation. It's coming in a mere 67 days, 15 hours, and 47 minutes.
2. A week after graduation J & I are moving to his side of town. And I'm super excited. Lately I've been "scheming" (<-- J's term, I prefer "planning" or "organizing") about moving and decorating on a non-existant budget.
3. Losing weight: It's happening... but at a slow pace. I'm back down to 248 (which is where I was before Christmas break). :)
4. My friends, B&E, are engaged. It's just so exciting!
5. I'm about to embark on a new journey of the job hunting variety. I plan to use the month of March to research job openings and companies... in April I will fill out applications etc. I don't want to start too early since I won't be able to even begin working until after May 7. But, really... how early is too early? Are there any job hunting strategies to keep in mind? I've never really looked for a "grown-up" job before...

And. This:

Lately, I've really noticed just how lucky I am to be married to such a wonderful guy. Sometimes I get all weepy about what a great man my husband is. And I'm so glad God made hime such a big part of my life. This song is pretty accurate for our life I think. Love you, J!

O.k. mush is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment